The Kyrgyz Alpine Club (KAC) and the State Administration of the Chon-Alai district of the Osh region and Kashkasuu local authority invite mountaineers, tourists, mountain lovers and also trekkers to join the Mountaineering Festival in the Pamirs in 2018 – the year of the 90th anniversary of the famous first ascent to Lenin Peak.
Achiktash George, Chon-Alai district of the Osh region Kyrgyz Republic.
July 28-29, 2018
The main day of the Festival is July 29, 2018:
- The welcome speeches of leaders of Osh oblast, Ministry of Culture, Information and Tourism, Chon-Alai district, the Kyrgyz Republic Alpine Club, the Mountaineering Federation of Kyrgyzstan, mountaineering veterans.
- The performance of folklore groups
- The national sports show
- The fair of national handicrafts
- The memorial evening and gala-dinner
- The horse and yak riding
Sports (climbing) part of the Festival:
- Ascent to Lenin Peak (7134).
- Climbing to the top of Razdelnaya Peak (6148).
- Rapid climbing to Lenin Peak.
- Trekking I
- Trekking II.
3700m (Base Camp) – 4200m (camp ABC) – 5300m (Camp 1) – 6100m (Camp 2) – 7134m Lenin peak
National games, performance of artists, fair of products of national handicrafts, ascent, trekking, downhill skiing, riding on horses and yaks, parties.
Arrivals in Kyrgyzstan:
Osh and Bishkek cities.
Here is Information about Lenin Peak itinerary
Detailed Program compiled by the Headquarter for the Festival.