Options and conditions
Standard program Bishkek-Bishkek (21 days): USD1050 per person
Discount for long-term partners: USD140 per person Discount for a group of 10 people and more – USD100 per person
Scheme of standard program: Bishkek-Bishkek
|1.||International flight to Bishkek.||–|
|2.||Arrival in Bishkek. Domestic morning flight to Osh.||Hotel 3*|
|3.||Transfer Osh – Achik-Tash Base Camp (3700m).||Base Camp Tents|
|4-18.||Acclimatization, climbing (15 days).||–|
|19.||Transfer from Achik-Tash Base Camp to Osh.||Hotel 3*|
|20.||Domestic flight to Bishkek. Transfer to the hotel.||Hotel 3*|
|21.||International flight from Bishkek.||–|
Duration of program can be changed by request.
Standard program Osh-Osh (19 days): USD900 per person
Discount for long-term partners – USD100 per person Discount for a group of 10 people and more – USD50 per person
Scheme of standard program: Osh-Osh
|1.||International flight to Osh (directly from Russia and China).||–|
|2.||Arrival in Osh. Transfer Osh – Achik-Tash Base Camp (3700m).||Base Camp Tents|
|3-17.||Acclimatization, climbing (15 days).||–|
|18.||Transfer from Achik-Tash Base Camp to Osh.||Hotel 3*|
|19.||Departure by morning flight.||–|
Duration of program can be changed by request.
Budget program: USD300 per person
Discount for long-term partners – USD25 per person Discount for groups of 10 persons and more – USD15 per person
Services included in budget program:
- Visa support (if required)
- Registration in passport department OVIR (if required)
- Border permit and delivery the permit to Osh or Base Camp
- Registration in local Rescue Service
- Certificate of ascent issued by Kyrgyz Alpine Club
- Airport transfers in Osh
- Transfers Osh – Achik-Tash (Base Camp) – Osh
- in Base Camp: climber’s own tents – for 6 nights
- in Advanced Base Camp: climber’s own tents – for 4 nights
- Outdoor toilet
- Storage service
- Electricity supply from solar panels in Base Camp and Advanced Base Camp to charge batteries
- Ascent and route consultation of experienced Guides
Available at extra payment
- Transfer / flight from Almaty to Bishkek and Osh.
- Domestic flight Bishkek-Osh-Bishkek US$ 165 / return way>
- Accommodation in Bishkek: Hotel 3*, standard twin/double room $70-85, standard single room $60-75 incl. breakfast
Prices for Hotels 2*, 4*, 5*, Guest Houses and Apartments are available by request.
- Meals in Osh and Bishkek
Services available at extra payment in Base Camp and in Advanced Base Camp:
- Extra meals in Base Camp (3700m): $25 per person per day
- Extra meals in Advanced Base Camp (4200m): $40 per person per day
- Dehydrated meals for ascent: by price list US$ 15-25 per person per day
- Camping gas (propane / butane), screw type: $10 per new canister (230gr), $6/refilled canister
Note: Empty canisters have to be returned to the Base Camp
- Mountain Guides (incl. guide’s meals and gear):
- Mountain Guide: $2500 per programme
- Mountain Guide trained according to programme of UIAGM standards: $3500 per programme
- Horse (BC to ABC, 4200m): $2-3 per kg (up to 50 kg)
- Porterage service:
- ABC (4200m) – Camp 2 (5100m) US$ 9 per kg (up to 15 kg)
- Camp 2 (5200m) – Camp 3 (6100m) US$ 18 per kg (up to 15 kg)
- Camp 3 (6100m) – Camp 4 (6400m) US$ 26 per kg (up to 10 kg)
- Rent of satellite phone to take for ascent (safety deposit $ 400 is required): $25 per day (Thuraya airtime is charged extra)
- Use of satellite phone in ABC is free of charge; call and SMS are charged according to the use: $4/minute, $2/per SMS
- Acclimatization program for Lenin Peak in Kyrgyz Range on Ak-Sai Glacier
- Trekking and Horseback riding in the area of Lenin Peak
- Excursions in Osh, Bishkek, on Issyk-Kul Lake, Sonkul Lake and others
Conditions and notes:
- Prices are valid for groups booked and paid 8 weeks before arrival or earlier In case of late booking and payment (less than 8 weeks) extra charge for formalities US$70 per person is charged.
- For individuals and groups up to 4 climbers shared transport from Osh to Base Camp and from Base Camp to Osh will be provided, day of transfer is floating. Departure schedule of transfers to join should be reconfirmed with ITMC in advance. In rare cases for those who book arrival before July 15 or departure after August 20 an extra day in Osh or in Base Camp may be required.
- Climbers provide personal mountaineering gear for ascent and choose tactics for ascent by themselves.
- Kyrgyz Airlines operating domestic flights Bishkek-Osh reserves right to change air fare without prior notice.
- On domestic flights baggage allowance is 15kg per person, overweight is charged at $1/kg
- If expedition group prefers to send mountaineering gear/outfit to Bishkek or Osh in advance, ITMC can arrange customs clearance and provide delivery to Osh. For more details please contact us.
- Climbers must have medical insurance with a minimum coverage of US$40,000.